Molalla Buckeroo Association Guest Code of Conduct
All Molalla Buckeroo Association (“MBA”) guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct as determined by MBA can result in ejection. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
In consideration of the right to enter MBA property, guests agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the MBA (which for purposes of this agreement shall include without limitation, their officers, agents, employees and volunteers) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, defense costs or liability of any kind which may arise out of, or are in any manner connected with the above-described activity.
The above-described obligation to release and hold harmless extends to active negligence by personnel of the MBA and includes claims or damages arising from their sole negligence.
It is further agreed that User will abide by all applicable regulations, restrictions, and instructions given by MBA personnel.
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats, isles or blocking the view of other patrons
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words (verbal or written)
- Taunting or using offensive language against the performers or members.
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Disturbing other guests enjoyment of the event
- Failure to comply with facility personnel
- Violating MBA rules, regulations, and policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
MBA reserves the right to deny entry or eject from MBA property guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by MBA.
- For all Reserved Seating areas, guests over 2 years of age are required to have a ticket.
- Guests under the age of 6 years are allowed without a ticket in General Admission.
MBA has implemented a strict alcohol policy that is designed to protect the guests and the public from alcohol related incidents. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. Guests are responsible for their own drinking, and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation when leaving the facility.
Other applicable policies:
- MBA reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of twenty one (21) who illegally purchase, possesses, or consumes alcohol or is visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility will immediately be ejected.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on MBA property; remember local laws regarding possession of alcohol on public sidewalks, etc. Guests attempting to leave with alcohol may have the alcohol immediately confiscated.
Glass containers are not allowed anywhere on MBA property. All items served are required to be poured into a plastic cup.
Still photograph cameras are allowed on the Grounds. Per PRCA regulations, video cameras are not allowed at the rodeos. All photography taken on the Grounds is limited to personal, non-commercial PRIVATE USE; all other uses require prior written approval obtained from the Molalla Buckeroo Association.
- Guests are expected to be appropriately clothed at all times, as determined by MBA.
- Guests are prohibited from wearing any clothing displaying profane or offensive material.
Guests may be denied entry into the facility until the profane or offensive material is no longer visible. Guests found within the facility wearing clothing displaying items that can be construed as profane or offensive by MBA will be asked to provide a solution where the items will no longer be displayed. If no solution can be found, or the solutions do not meet the satisfaction of MBA, the Guest may be ejected.
Entry to the rodeo arena, chutes or performance area
Any guests attempting to, or actually entering the rodeo arena, chutes or performance area will be immediately ejected.
Any guests involved in a physical or verbal altercation are subject to ejection.
Selling or Peddling
It is not permitted to offer any goods, services, or thing for sale on MBA property without first having obtained the permission of the MBA. Applications for the sale of goods or services should be sent to MBA prior to the events. Designated ticket sale areas are the only areas where tickets may be offered for sale. Tickets may be sold at no more than face value. See Tickets.
All guests of MBA are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility. Any guest who is intoxicated before entering MBA property may be denied entry. Any Guest found intoxicated on MBA property and causing a disturbance as determined by MBA, will be asked to leave the property without refund.
No unapproved marketing will be allowed on MBA property. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unauthorized distribution of literature, business cards, flyers, handouts, pamphlets, other written forms, etc.
- Chanting or shouting words associated with commercial advertising
- Wearing clothing in a manner intended to advertise
- Possessing signs/flags/banners/posters displaying words or pictures associated with commercial advertising
All cases are subject to review and decision by MBA. Guests found to be marketing as determined by MBA may be subject to ejection.(See next page for additional information)Guests found passing out literature or any written forms of unauthorized marketing will be asked to collect all pieces of marketing handed out and dispose of them in the trash. Any additional pieces of marketing found make the guest/marketing company subject to being billed by MBA for clean-up costs. Guests/companies repeatedly found marketing on property may be cited with trespassing.
Prohibited Items include, but are not limited to:
- Outside alcohol (see alcohol policy)
- Glass Containers
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers including coolers.
- Beach balls, or other like objects
- Air horns/whistles
- Dead or live animals (except service animals)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks of any kind and suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc. larger than 14”x14”.
- Skateboards, roller skates, ice skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Other items as determined by MBA
MBA reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the item, the guest either may be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to inspection upon entering MBA property.
For the safety and security of other guests, riders, and performers, any bag brought onto MBA property is subject to inspection. Only small, personal handbags, baby bags, or other bag that fits underneath the guest’s ticketed seat will be allowed into seating areas. MBA advises all guests to leave bags at home or in the guest’s car. For all events, guests are subject to inspection including, but not limited to visual inspections. Any guest refusing an inspection of any kind (either personal or bag) shall be refused entry to the facility and may not be eligible for a refund on their ticket purchase.
The following rules/regulations apply to all signs, flags, banners, and posters entering MBA property:
- Item may not be attached to a stick, pole, or holding device of any sort
- Item may not obstruct facility signage
- Item may not contain or display any profane, offensive, or obscene language and/or pictures as determined by MBA.
- Item may not be, in any way, taped, attached, hung, or displayed on the facility without prior written permission.
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests or create a safety hazard as determined by MBA.
- Items may not be constructed of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others.
- May not be brought into any performance seating area.
- May not be brought into any tented areas.
MBA seating, buildings and VIP areas are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas. We are a marijuana free establishment.
Guests found throwing any object within the seating area or the standing room only area will be ejected and subject to arrest.
MBA reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by MBA to violate the code of conduct. Resale or attempted resale for more than the face value of the ticket is grounds for seizure of tickets without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so are void. MBA is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event duplicate copies appear, MBA reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event(s) and seat(s) for which they are issued. No ticket is redeemable for cash. Guests must possess a valid ticket or VIP armband at all times and are only allowed to sit in their ticketed seats. Guests unable to produce a ticket or armband may be ejected from the facility without refund. Guests who attempt to ‘sneak’ into the facility may be arrested and cited for evasion of admission.
**Note—these policies and procedures that are subject to change and update at any time.